Friday, October 21, 2016

Thinking of You




Hello Besties Fans ...Welcome back to Sherri's blog ...

It's Rose here today to share my card using 
image by Sherri Baldy 



I have did few layered on the card using the shades of blues... 
and trying to focus more on the image rather then details.
I have used doily die cut in the back ground, with white lace & pearls
I have printed the image of X-Press It blending paper 
and color with Copic Markers 

Colors Used 
Skin - E000-E00-E04-E11-E21-R20
Hair - YR27-YR24-YR23- E53-Y17-Y15
Flowers - B000-B00-B01-B02-B05-B06 
Eyes- YG03-YG05-YG17

Materials 

  Small paper roses 
mini white pearls 
flourishes 
small butterfly punch 
large butterfly punch 
bird cage die cut 
label die cut 
liquid pearls 
sentiment by Stampin" Up 

Well that's all for today and do hope you like what I have to share .

Hugs Rose


No comments:

Post a Comment