Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Hello

Hello friends

Welcome back to Sherri's Blog

Hope that you all are great and enjoying your craft time in your part of the world... !
Once again ..it is my turn to share some thing special with you all ... !
I have to admit that lately I haven't done much ...work around ...just trying to take it bit slowly ... and enjoy my moments ... !

Here is my card for today







Materials Used
Prime paper pad
Light Blue cardstock
Silver Corner
White Pearls
White Heart paper clip
Dark Blue Paper flower
Dark Blue & White Polka -dots ribbon
Circle Buckle
Dolly
Blue Distress Ink
3D pop dots
X-Press IT Blending paper
M/S Border Punch
Spellbinder circle die-cut
 
Hope that you like what I had to share .
Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek .
 
Challenge Enter :  Bestie Challenge
 
 
Hugs
Rose Andrew (DT)
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment