Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Welcome to Asia!


Dear Friends,
I am so happy and honoured to share this news with you all today that I am now a DT here on Sherri Baldy's blog.



I am super excited and had a lot of fun colouring and making this project.
This cute image is from Besties - Rose Blossom Digi Stamp by Sherri Baldy
The back side of this Ikea altered photo frame is a stickpin cushion.
All the embellishments are from www.craftycity.com and Michaels.
Coloured with my small collection of copic markers and spectrum noir markers, now need to shop more...LOL
Here is my creation...and really hope you will like it.
Please visit my blog - www.craftcave.blogspot.com




Thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

  1. gorgeous card beautiful made.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Love this image - will be marvellous to colour in - really stunning creation! hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card well done hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. I just love the charm that you used for your card its so perfect for it.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is fantastic! All the embellishments add so much but the image still stands out.

    ReplyDelete