Sunday, March 11, 2012

My Day at Glitterfest !!!!

Spring Glitterfest is one of my shows I do every year...This year was enchanting ...Filled with Glitter & Sparkles everywhere you looked...Here's a few pictures of my boot this spring.....I got to see so many of my beautiful gal pals and so many of my favorite customers, it was so nice....I'm now off to create some more line art for Scrapbook Stamp Society ...They make my Rubber & Digi stamps from my art...After such a fun fest I'm filled with tons of inspiration ...Thanks for stopping by my Blog!!...Xo





5 comments:

  1. I love how you set up your booth Sherri. So pretty, and everything you make it so elegant and magical. You have been blessed with such creativity.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Sherri, your booth...and yourself...look gorgeous..what an amazing variety of goodies to gaze at...pure eye candy...hope it all goes well for you..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow thats looks very beautiful sherri.


    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Sherri your booth looks fabulous. I love your stuff and would have love to have seen it all in person.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete