Saturday, March 17, 2012

Blessed

Everyday I quietly thank God in my prayers for all the wonderful blessings in my life...And then some days you just have to say it out loud, so those that deserve to hear it do...
Today I woke up too Beautiful flowers and a yummy Cafe Mocha handed to me by my husband for no reason at all....... I am such a blessed & lucky girl to have such a wonderful, handsome, loving, husband...God has been so good to me too allow me to have been graced with such a wonderful man in my life...I thank God every day for him.....

 
The other day in the grocery store while shopping,  "Unchanged Melody" came on...he swooped me up and danced with me in aisle 3....It doesn't get much better then that....  He's my rock ..Xo


3 comments:

  1. He does sound like such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...Sherri,and they say that romance is dead...not in aisle 3...

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a man what a man what a mighty mighty good man. LOL That song was on the radio the other day

    ReplyDelete